1. Post #241
    August 2010
    331 Posts
    I got me an unban from Gibbed 4.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events

2. Post #242
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,075 Posts
    Welcome to bedtopia!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Israel Show Events

3. Post #243
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    9,253 Posts
    I love how banhappy the Goon Admins are.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 3 (list)

4. Post #244
    September 2008
    1,157 Posts
    I love how banhappy the Goon Admins are.
    They're not banhappy if you don't do stupid shit. I've been playing a long time, and I've seen they ONLY ban you if you're doing something stupid.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 2Dumb Dumb x 1Disagree Disagree x 1 (list)

5. Post #245
    Gold Member
    December 2008
    4,695 Posts
    They're not banhappy if you don't do stupid shit. I've been playing a long time, and I've seen they ONLY ban you if you're doing something stupid.
    Yeah, it keeps it pretty regulated. I got banned for farting a lot after being imprisoned vv

Edited:

Only time I've been banned.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Canada Show Events Funny Funny x 1 (list)

6. Post #246
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    9,253 Posts
    I wonder if the Bay12 SS13 admins are as ban-happy or as touchy. Or trolololicious.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United States Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

7. Post #247
    Gold Member
    February 2005
    2,028 Posts
    I've played on the goon servers for more than a year and I've never been banned. Just don't be a shitty player.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Show Events Agree Agree x 2 (list)

8. Post #248
    January 2010
    1,798 Posts
    Never got banned, and I'm playing for half an year.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Romania Show Events

9. Post #249
    Gold Member
    July 2006
    2,525 Posts
    I found the traitor by strapping everyone that came in to the barber shop to a chair and torturing them till death This is fun.
    I'll have to make sure i ban you if i ever see you on the goon servers then eh?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

10. Post #250
    Gold Member
    May 2010
    2,959 Posts
    I got banned for asking to be raped in character.

It's a perma ban too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete United Kingdom Show Events Funny Funny x 2 (list)

11. Post #251
    It's a trap.
    Dennab
    October 2006
    1,294 Posts
    How the hell do you get your own server onto the list? Mine isn't appearing no matter what.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Estonia Show Events

12. Post #252
    April 2008
    152 Posts
    How the hell do you get your own server onto the list? Mine isn't appearing no matter what.
    Do you have your ports forwarded?

I had the same problem until I forwarded ports.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

13. Post #253
    It's a trap.
    Dennab
    October 2006
    1,294 Posts
    All of my ports seem fine, I even tried my vps, we can all connect to it by "byond://ip:port" but I want it to appear in the public list.

Edit:
    Oh nevermind, you need a hub password to be listed it seems.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Estonia Show Events

14. Post #254
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    301 Posts
    What are the recipes for the chef? The ones on the wiki arent fully updated. Like how is THE MONSTER made?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United States Show Events

15. Post #255
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,868 Posts
    What are the recipes for the chef? The ones on the wiki arent fully updated. Like how is THE MONSTER made?
    You are looking at the wrong wiki. Start looking at the goon wiki instead of that old shit.

http://www.ss13.donglabs.com/

16. Post #256
    It's a trap.
    Dennab
    October 2006
    1,294 Posts
    Oh I've been working on this game a bit, added a hunger system (takes about 1 real life hour for you to get hungry, food makes you less hungry or fills you up completely) and now we're doing map extending.

17. Post #257
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,075 Posts
    Oh I've been working on this game a bit, added a hunger system (takes about 1 real life hour for you to get hungry, food makes you less hungry or fills you up completely) and now we're doing map extending.
    Which server will this be on? Or will it be on all servers?

Also, recently I can't connect to SS13. It says it needs to update 70~ (Or 700~, can't remember now) megabytes to download, yet it keeps being on 1% for hours.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Israel Show Events

18. Post #258
    Dennab
    November 2009
    2,437 Posts
    Is there anyway to get the actual screen size of the game to 64x64? 32x32 is too small for me and the stretch to screen looks wonky.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

19. Post #259
    Gold Member
    July 2007
    6,259 Posts
    Hah, this afternoon the damn courtroom was a pool. Then I found some abandoned teleporter that works. And around Russian station/AI satellite is McPubbies.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. New Zealand Show Events

20. Post #260
    It's Treason Then
    December 2008
    22,609 Posts
    I want to create my own SpaceStation 13 server.

Is it possible? I could try to make a FP server if it was possible.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Netherlands Show Events

21. Post #261
    Gold Member
    October 2008
    7,923 Posts
    Where does FP play usually?
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Hungary Show Events

22. Post #262
    It's a trap.
    Dennab
    October 2006
    1,294 Posts
    Where does FP play usually?
    i'm guessing either of the gibbed servers, i'm always on with a random character name
    http://www.byond.com/games/Exadv1/SpaceStation13

My ss13 fork's going well too, I'm thinking of making a new "station", which is going to be a decent scale city under a giant glass dome.

Edited:

Which server will this be on? Or will it be on all servers?
    Just mine unless someone likes my fork and wants to add to it or host servers off it.
    And sadly, mine isn't listed since I don't have the hub password.

23. Post #263
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    One fun thing to do is go into trash disposal and weld the door shut. Turn on the conveyor belt and voila, you've exercised anyone who gets thrown down there!
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. United Kingdom Show Events

24. Post #264
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    Oh god, my one round as a changeling and it gets bugged and I can't play as it. I tried to bomb the brig but failed. The HoP confiscated it and took it apart. I asked for it back and he gave it to me, I re-assembled said I didn't need it any more and threw it at his face

25. Post #265
    Gold Member
    November 2006
    6,673 Posts
    One thing I never understood is why they get so mad if you kill anyone. They model the whole game around the idea that you can kill people in a ton of different ways, but they'll ban you if you even think of it (If you're not the traitor)
    Are you fucking serious? I was playing a round of traitor once. No one had even been declared traitor by the game yet, so we were all still walking around getting our clothes on. While I'm getting my gear out of a locker, a guy comes up behind me, bashes me unconcious with a toolbox, puts my body in the locker and welds it shut - which apparently no one saw. Turns out I was made traitor by the game. I stayed connected out of spite. The guy left soon after and the rest of the players couldn't figure out how to finish the game. They started killing each other, griefing the station... it was fucking retarded.

Moral of the story is: if you want the game to be fun, try playing as intended for a change, rather than killing everyone you see like some dipshit psycho.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Canada Show Events

26. Post #266
    Gold Member
    February 2007
    6,310 Posts
    Agreed with FlakAttack, it's like people see Space Station 13 is some sort of puffed-up Roleplay-DeathMatching game.

Protip: It's not.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Australia Show Events

27. Post #267
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    3,075 Posts

And now some guy segwayed right to the center of it.

EDIT:
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Israel Show Events Funny Funny x 4 (list)

28. Post #268
    Gold Member
    November 2007
    2,352 Posts
    Ghosts did a "ghost smiley" near the singularity when it was turned into a dog too.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Poland Show Events

29. Post #269
    It's a trap.
    Dennab
    October 2006
    1,294 Posts
    If anyone wants a different server to play on, there's a D2K5 Server on http://www.byond.com/games/Exadv1/Sp...ion13?tab=live

Here's some description,http://forums.d2k5.com/gd/d2k5's-spa...-a-d2station)/

Highly customized map and scripts, plus updated regularly and you could give me ideas for stuff to code in and I might do it if I like it.
    Not very popular unless we manage to get people in it though.

30. Post #270
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    1,868 Posts
    Because all of the previous FP servers worked out so well.

31. Post #271
    It's a trap.
    Dennab
    October 2006
    1,294 Posts
    doing well so far imo

32. Post #272
    Gold Member
    August 2009
    7,680 Posts
    One round, everybody turned into bill cosby and spammed the fart button.

33. Post #273
    Gold Member
    October 2007
    7,401 Posts
    Connection died.
    Connection failed.
    Why is this?

34. Post #274
    August 2010
    4,468 Posts
    I ALWAYS DIE BY: You feel a prick and a burning sensation. :argh:

35. Post #275
    Gold Member
    July 2009
    4,641 Posts
    I ALWAYS DIE BY: You feel a prick and a burning sensation. :argh:
    It's not the prick that kills you, it's the changeling that sucks the life out of you after you pass out.

36. Post #276
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    I once was the geneticist and I revived a guy. He was short-sighted so I went to get glasses. Then this assistant comes in saying 'I should do it properly' and claiming I have no right to be a geneticist. While we argued the guy I revived killed himself.

37. Post #277
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,339 Posts
    I had two amazing rounds yesterday. In the first one I was the CE, we set up the singularity as normal, went off to repair some bomb damage, when suddenly one of my underlings reports me that the singularity has broken free. Well, while everyone is scratching their heads and hoping the solars will hold, I started building a NEW singularity inside Engineering itself (in our server the singularity is in a module outside the station unlike Goon servers), with the epicenter being inside my own office.

Well, it went pretty well, power was being feed to the station and all, until the singularity tore away all the plating, exposing wires, and zapping everyone to death.

And then the emitters ran out of power.

I ate the SMES, escape corridor, chaplain's office, et cetera and no one could call the shuttle since it was a Rev round. Laughs were had.

Next round we started on PROJECT: S and built a singularity inside the Toxins bomb testing area. It was stable, but I still died.

Lesson learned. Keep the emitters faaaaaaaaaaaar away of the field generators.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events

38. Post #278
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    What server do you play on?

39. Post #279
    Gold Member
    May 2008
    20,339 Posts
    /tg/station

Edited:

It's not on the server list

Edited:

http://tgstation13.servehttp.com/

If you're interested.
    Please note that killing someone without a reason might result in admin intervention
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete THIS BUG NEEDS FIXING, BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT CAUSES IT, SO SHUT UP AND STOP POSTING ABOUT IT. Thanks. Finland Show Events

40. Post #280
    Gold Member
    December 2009
    3,302 Posts
    /tg/station

Edited:

It's not on the server list

Edited:

http://tgstation13.servehttp.com/

If you're interested.
    Please note that killing someone without a reason might result in admin intervention
    Thanks and don't worry, I don't grief!

Edited:

Oh wow, the server seems a lot better than goonstation.