The order is:
The order is:
Hunter gets back with item and soldier plugs it in, revealing it to be
A FORCEFIELD GENERATOR!!!
also manhack got trapped outside :(
declare after Ratz
Those ghost things are creepy.
Rats give us some confirmation you are editing... Or we are going to skip you.
wat if hes already editing
Yea,go ahead and skip me actually...I had a good idea,but I lost it...
And I can't think of anything else I could draw...
Declare after Dragon
*2 Weeks Later*
-Alone the body lays with nothing but a synthetic AI to notice.
Alone it lies, alone it shall remain, and alone it's life was taken.
-A note can be found, but never will be, in the safe at the back of the cave.
" I have decided that this is the Combine's fault. Since being stranded here, I find that my thoughts become more clear, less muddled by their filthy evil, their malicious tampering.
I have also decided this is my fault, for agreeing when I knew it was wrong. Even while I was under their brainwashing, I knew deep within it was all wrong. Therefore I have decided to correct my mistake.
I love you mom..
Fuck, I don't even remember who my mom is."
Did you just kill off your Combine?
i am going to attempt to make my own sprites, or find some new ones
Mage opens a portal, and two of the skeletons complete his throne below.
hey im not too bad at this
ok i suck xD but i think it's still passable
does anyone think thats OK?
also, ty2, way to skip my pic
Looks fine to me.
Here, I fixed the image, use this from now on.
made the eyes darker and the chest less.. boob-ish :3
also added those green air tubes or whatever
Also,just saying:main reason I opted out was because I suck at using paint...so,another question:is it required that it's made in paint,or can photoshop be used and just have it pixel art?:3:
Rate me box,if you want.
WTF is it?
It has to be made in MS Paint.
I want to do another turn DX
go ahead, im not ganna, im making sprites, it wasnt that big of a turn really, just all ur buildings got changed
* Upon further inspect of the mine, Saltpeter and sulfur is discovered.
* The builders, after much trail and error as well as a missing hand find that it can be used as an explosion. Further research yields the self-contained cartridge, at first they were large and fired from some spare cannons, making the cartridge smaller and putting it down an iron barrel provided to make it hand held. Eventually a proper firearm was developed, tinkering with valves and other such items, it's able to change from a single shot, to a fully automatic weapon, with decreased effectiveness.
* Upon discovery of this advancement by the Soldiers, they demand to be equiped with the new 'bow and arrow' the need for more materials and demand from the military force the builders to salvage parts from the Helicopter, which had once been a 'cursed' place, they also find a badly decayed body, although the cold climate helped preserve it. They bury it and mark the spot.
* The teenagers become adults, one of the women take their spot at the farm as they get busy in private.
* Firearms are produced and issued to the soldiers, one builder leaves to assist the other on another project on the factory floor.
* Work begins on a moving machine, using oil and controlled explosions for a power source.
* The demand for a Military Base, more homes and other such structures brings into play the idea of doing away with the lake and storing the water else where. The debate is very heated and will last a bit.
They're actually really good.
Do enclave next :D
did u disassemble my helicopter for metal to make the weapons? :P
lol >_> idk if i can do enclave
and they are only "good" cuz i used combine as a base
Gotta start somewhere.
lol i guess, goin back to spriting now :3
We have several players but only three are active.
and only us 2 are even on this thread :P
so far i've got all arm placements, and a few guns :D
Oh shit, I just remembered. I saw a sprite sheet for Fallout on the Cortex Command thread, let me go find it.
Lol, I see a Wurm reference in the mineshaft.
ill keep it just in case
nevermind its jpg...
Actually it'll be a while before I piece together some sprites so someone else can go.