1. Post #1
    May 2010
    356 Posts
    Hey FP.

I was scrolling through the MMO section earlier and I remembered a website I always used to play on, called maidmarian.com.

Maid Marian was always a fun place to kill time, because the games they had were fairly decent, ran in your browser, required no sign-up or payment and saved your info. The playerbase is fairly large aswell.

Sherwood Dungeon

This game wasn't much when it first came out. You could pick 4 different colors for your 'knight' and walked around with a sword where, basically, you just beat up everyone else you saw. Apparently it looks like it's been revamped to a Runescape knock-off, with merchants, quests, random monsters, customizable characters and other fantasy crap. It has iffy graphics and a meh combat system, which is basically holding the attack button until the dragon you're facing dies, but overall somewhat fun.

Tank Ball

This game is some fun shit. Pick a color for your tank, join your team, and blow everybody else up. There's not much more to it, but it's very enjoyable.

Moon Base

This game isn't nearly as advanced as the Dungeon, but it's still kind of entertaining. It's mostly a chat game where you walk around the moon, fly with your little jetpack, or hitch a ride on the lunar rover. No levels, no experience. Final destination.

Club Marian

I haven't played this game too much, but basically it's like Moon Base, but with no jetpack and you get a Volkswagen Beetle instead of a lunar rover. You can customize your character, drive around the world (unfortunately you can't kill anybody with your car) and just screw around with other people.

2. Post #2
    September 2009
    941 Posts
    club Marian and moon base are both full of pedo's
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Canada Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

3. Post #3
    Gold Member
    April 2006
    5,815 Posts
    I remember when I was 12 and I used to have parties on Earth in Moon base. Good times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply Russian Federation Show Events Agree Agree x 5 (list)

4. Post #4
    Gold Member
    April 2009
    9,484 Posts
    I remember this shit. Gooooood times. Good times.
    Reply With Quote Edit / Delete Reply United Kingdom Show Events Agree Agree x 1 (list)

5. Post #5
    Gold Member
    April 2010
    11,807 Posts
    Man i remember back when my and my sister were kids, we'd play sherwood and shit. Good times.